Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cody Turns One !

Once Again.. I met up with the Ackerman's to capture a part of their family history. Cody is ONE! I haven't seen him since he was about 3 months. His big brother Brady is...well BIG! It amazes me how fast time flies when I watch kids grow up. The older I get, the faster it goes. That is why I love family days so much, times is much to precious to be away from the one's you love. ")
It was fun catchin' up with the Ackerman's as they get ready for the new school year. So much has changed since I first met them. It's neat.

Cody had me running all over the place. The park was his heaven. He walked and ran for days..fell down and popped RIGHT back up and kept on going. He helped me get in my 30 minutes of cardio, That's for sure! :P

Here are just a few of my Fav-ritos!





Dad chased him down after he ran full speed in the grass. He came back so happy, he gave me the "Who's #1?" look, and then gave me the siiiiign.. :)



Cody wiggled outta his daddy's arms and got into his mommy's arms. He was so curious about the camera..



and he's OUTTA here!

No comments:

Blog Archive