Thursday, August 26, 2010

Senior Portraits, the Fun Way !

It's back to school, once again! Time for those memories...the last year you will get that "school" portrait. I know when my kids graduate from high school I will be filled with mixed emotions for sure! I can totally wait for that to happen. When I was a senior I hated my photo sooo much, my mom took me to a REAL professional and the experience was great! (Nothing like my friends)

Most schools require your senior to go to a certain photographer for their year book photo, it's usually quick and easy, and very routine. What teenager doesn't want to have a mini modeling session, capturing what their high school years were really all about.

Come experience a real senior session... capturing all the elements of your high school life!


Bring something formal and fun..


Your favorite team jersey, or even your uniform.... Let's go on the field and take some photos on location... soccer, football, golf... all the better.


Alex loves his awesome Ford Falcon, he often has to add brake fluid, his mom isn't too fond of the smell inside the car, it's part of the the definition of "Alex"... how do you NOT add this into your session??



No comments:

Blog Archive